Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Esk-Commode

There is hardly anything creative about this comic. It is solely based off my love of the classic Warner Brothers cartoons of the 1940's and 50's.

This brings me to a post I have kind of wanted to do for a while. One of my favorite shorts of all time is "Bugs Bunny gets the Boid" a Bob Clampett cartoon from 1942. Bob Clampett cartoons have some of the craziest expressions you will ever see, including anything you may see in Ren and Stimpy.

These are a few screen caps from the short. Notice how Bugs starts off reading the book, and how quickly his expressions change and how crazy they look.

This probably isn't the best example, but a good one from one of my favorite cartoons. So without further ado, here it is "Bugs Bunny Gets the Boid."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home